Suspension Appeal Process
How Do I Appeal My Suspension?
To review the Registrar’s official policy for appealing suspension, please click here.
How Does Fall/Spring Interim Affect My Suspension?
To learn the impact of interim grades on your academic standing, please click here.
FAQs About the Appeal Process
To read common FAQs and answers, please click here.
Academic Recovery: (Academic Skills 115) is a 14 week course designed to focus on promoting your ability in four categories that are essential to becoming a successful student:
- Study behaviors and strategies
- Engagement with university support networks.
Testimonials from Students who have taken ACAD115:
- “This class has taught me a lot. I wish this was recommended to all the first semester. It helped me realize that I wasn’t by myself and that others struggled too.”
- “I believe this class is extremely beneficial and I would recommend this course to anyone struggling with academics.”
- “This class has really helped making studying easier and more effective. Instead of wasting time just mindlessly reading textbooks and notes, I now can get more info into my head through the various strategies we learned in class. Thanks so much!”
- “This class was a huge help to me. I now know how to study and I already see an improvement in my grades and my behaviors in the classroom.”
- “Really enjoyed this class, learned new skills/techniques to have a successful college experience.”
- “This course was extremely beneficial to my success in college because I learned things that helped me succeed in all other courses this semester and semesters to come.”